Recently the Legislative branch considered whether to try to expand the Supreme Court by adding 4 new seats to the Court to make 13 justices instead of 9 justices. The Constitution does not outline specifically how many justices must be appointed. Some have argued that this could "pack the court" with liberal justices. Others have argued that it might create a balance with the conservative-tipped bench presently in place.
Answer the following questions:
1) Are these two heads to the same coin, so to speak? Either way, what effects, if any, would this action, if taken, have on the long term requirements for the Supreme Court?
2) What are the pros and cons to expanding the Supreme Court, especially relating to its possible effects on judicial review? Give illustrative examples of what could happen.
3) Do you think this is merely a political move or a necessary move?
4) What are your thoughts on this issue? Is diversity an issue that should be considered?
5) Do you think the framers intended the Supreme Court to be expanded and or packed on one side or the other?
6) What can we learn from history about this? Has it ever happened before? If so, what was the net effect — and why?
1.Are ethical theories relevant for ethical leadership? Explain.
2. How should a police officer respond if the officer witnesses the unethical behavior of another officer?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25