Which statement(s) is(are) correct and explain why others are incorrect.
1) Final goods and services are counted in GDP. Intermediate goods and services, which are used up in the production of final goods and services, are also counted in GDP.
2) GDP includes important factors that affect people’s well-being, such as the amount of leisure time available to them, the value of unpaid of volunteer services, the quality of the environment, and quality of life indicators (the crime rate and the degree of economic inequality).
3) The unemployment rate is calculated as the number of unemployed workers divided by the labor force which is the sum of employed and unemployed workers – that is, people who have a job or are looking for one.
4) The cost of unemployment exclude the psychological costs borne by unemployed workers and their families and the social costs associated with problems like increased crime and violence.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25