Answer the 3 questions. (3-5 sentences each question)
1. Is this partnership smart enough to benefit both brands? Why or why not?
2. Do you think more consumers will go to Forever 21 to purchase or try on Shein items and make online returns? Or will more consumers go into the store to try on or buy both brands? Explain.
3. How do you feel about Shein? (Do you like to buy from the brand? Do you think the accusations are true? etc.)
Current Events WEEK 2 Presentation
The article is about Shein making a deal with Forever 21 to work together.
Brief background about the company/industry :
Shein is a fast fashion company founded in 2008. The company was created by Chris Xu and was headquartered in China. Its headquarters has now relocated to Singapore. The brand was recreated in 2015 to focus on fast fashion primarily.
Why I found this article interesting:
I found this article interesting because it is pretty cool how Shein and Forever 21 are partnering up this way.This kind of partnership resembles how Amazon has teamed up with Kohl's and Whole Foods.
How can other companies use the information presented in the article?
The major takeaway that companies could use from the information in the article is that they should try taking the chance to create partnerships with other companies.
My 3 Questions
Is this partnership smart enough to benefit both brands? Why or why not?
Do you think more consumers will go to Forever 21 to purchase or try on Shein items and make online returns? Or will more consumers go into the store to try on or buy both brands? Explain.
How do you feel about Shein? (Do you like to buy from the brand? Do you think the accusations are true? etc.)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25