1. Your patient had surgery to form an arteriovenous fistula for hemodialysis. Which information is important for providing care for the patient? SATA
1. Using a stethoscope for auscultating the fistula is contraindicated
2. Absence of thrills in the fistula should be reported
3. The patient should not feel pain during initiation of dialysis
4. Taking a blood pressure reading on the affected arm can cause clothing of the fistula
5. Avoid injections on the extremity with fistula
6. The presence of thrills during palpation of the fistula is expected
2. Which patient below is at risk for developing chronic kidney disease (CKD)? SATA
1. A 58 year old female with uncontrollable hypertension
2. A 78 year old female with an intrarenal injury
3. A 38 year old with chronic glomerulonephritis
4 A 69 year old female with diabetes mellitus
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25