You are seeing a 35-year-old woman who is establishing care in your practice. This patient is accompanied by her partner, who insists on being present during the interview. The woman does not state any objections to her partner being present, although her partner does most of the talking. Your patient appears slightly withdrawn and is hesitant to answer any questions regarding her home environment. When you perform your exam on the patient, you notice multiple areas of bruising on her arms and legs. The patient states that she is clumsy and had a recent fall.
Explain how you should proceed with this patient based on the USPSTF recommendations on screening for IPV.
Describe which type of screening tool you would use to screen for IPV based on the observations provided in the scenario. Provide evidence-based support for your selection.
Determine which services you should provide or refer her to for support. Explain your recommendations, including resources that are available specific to your local area.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25