J.A. has a grandmother who was recently diagnosed with diabetes. Until now, she has been relatively healthy. Jane lives far away and her grandmother has no other living relatives to assist her. Grandmother has been looking into long-term care insurance because she is afraid that either she or her husband of 45 years (who has a family history of Alzheimer’s disease) may need nursing home care at some point in their lives and she does not wish to exhaust all of their savings. She is also worried that because J.A. lives so far away, she will not have anyone to help with difficult decisions or health care in the future. J.A. is worried about the same issues.
What are some strategies for planning for care of these persons as they enter advanced age with chronic diseases?
Are there any other options for J.A. to assist her grandparents when she cannot be present to help them? If so, what?
Describe the benefits of long-term care insurance for the J.A.’s grandparents. How likely are they to use these services, given their medical background and ages?
What potential health care needs can J.A.’s grandparents anticipate requiring?
(Opinion Question) How would you as a nurse, counsel J.A. and her grandparents?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25