NURS Pharmacology 220 Final Exam Tip Sheet
-What are signs and symptoms of a UTI; How common; males versus females
-Can you identify a urinary tract antiseptic
– Can you identify a urinary tract antidpasmotic
– Can you identify a urinary tract analgesic
– Can you identify a bladder protectant
-Know signs/symptoms of BPH
-What meds are used to treat BPH
-Actions of Estrogens; how are they metabolized; indications
-Combination Oral Contraceptives (COCs)
-Progestins; pharmacologic actions; indications; “mini pill’
-Selective Estrogen Receptor Modifiers (SERMs); actions; indications; adverse effects
-Male steroid hormones and male sex characteristics; protein anabolism; other actions; indications; adverse effects; contraindications
-What are the types of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS); signs/symptoms; what meds are used to treat
-Define diarrhea, chronic, persistent, acute; drugs used to treat including adverse effects.
-Nausea and Vomiting (emesis)
-CINV. drugs used to treat
-Motion sickness, who are most susceptible, meds used to treat
-Describe Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD); Chron’s; UC; drugs to treat
Impaired GI motility; prokinetic agents and the adverse effects
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25