Tony Richie is a 66-year-old male whose wife has encouraged him to seek treatment. He has never been in therapy before, and has no history of depression or anxiety. However, his alcohol use has recently been getting in the way of his marriage and interfering with a newly-retired life. he describes drinking increasing amounts over the last year, currently consuming approximately a six-pack of beer per day. He notes that this amount “doesn’t give me the same buzz as it used to.” He denies ever experiencing “the shakes” or any other withdrawal symptoms if she skips a day of drinking.
Tony state s his wife is his biggest motivation to decrease his alcohol use. SHe tells Tony that he gets argumentative and irritable when he drinks, though he does not always remember these incidents. He has also fallen while intoxicated twice, causing bruises both times and hitting his head on one of the occasions.
What would a primary and differential diagnosis using the DSM5 and ICD 10 codes be?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25