The nurse is examining a client at a routine prenatal visit who is at 32 weeks gestational age. The assessment findings include a fundal height of 28cm and a fetal heart rate of 115 beats/ minute. During the visit, the mother states that the baby’s movement has decreased. What might the nurse expect from these findings? Please reevaluate
A) Client should return in two weeks to reevaluate the fetal well-being.
B) Possible intrauterine growth restriction (IUFR and the nurse should assess the risk factors and notify the physician.
C) Fetus has stopped growing due to the limited uterine growth.
D) Possible macrosomia, the nurse should check blood glucose and notify the physician.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25