Almost any patient problem can be improved using the educational patient teaching tool MedBridge, available for both Apple and Android devices.
Take Steven Johnson, the 79-year-old retired firefighter from our lab Module 2 that is awaiting surgery for a torn right rotator cuff. He will need rehab after that surgery to get his strength back, regain range of motion in his arm and shoulder and to keep the arm limber.
Medbridge is an app that can help motivate people by making customized lesson plans for their particular conditions and can walk them through the exercises step-by-step using videos, transcription and articles to encourage them to engage with the software. (Google Play Store, 2022)
Teach Mr Johnson that this particular app may ask for diagnosis, identifiers, and usage data. It does not ask him to link to social media, link to his contacts or permission to dig into his phone. It does, however, require the latest software update to run, which depending on his device, may require different permissions (on Android, it may ask for usage, on Apple it may ask for one’s contacts). Users can protect themselves by using a different email to register, keeping their log in information private and being careful what if any, information they share with family and friends.
For cleaning their cellphone or handheld device, instruct Mr Johnson that it is generally not recommended to spray or wipe the device with harsh disinfectant cleaners. It is recommended that one spray the cleaner on a microfiber cloth and gently wipe their device. Personally, I have been teaching patients to take an alcohol wipe to the edges and back of their phones and be mindful of the screens when cleaning those.
Advise them on another technology or app that might also be useful for their patient’s problem and how it could be utilized effectively.?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25