You are looking after Mrs Jasper in an Aged Care facility and have just taken handover where you were told that Mrs Jasper was feeling unwell the evening before and had refused to take her medications because they made her mouth dry and left an awful taste. Mrs Jasper was recently diagnosed with a chest infection and has had Parkinsons for many years
She is pale and short of breath and states she is feeling dizzy when you check on her and you see she is due the following medications:
Salbutamol 4-6 puffs (100 mcg/actuation) via pMDI and spacer PRN
Levodopa (oral SR) 200mg BD
Augmentin (oral) 675mg BD
Mixtard 30/70(s/c)10 units TDS ac
Q. Which of the medications can be causing Mrs Jaspers’ mouth to feel dry and have a nasty taste? What are some interventions you might suggest to relieve this?
If Mrs Jasper had an allergy alert on her file for penicillin what would you do?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25