Maryanne,is one of your patients on a surgical ward she had a knee reconstruction day 2.
During your assessment she is complaining of a pain rating of 6/10 and feeling of nausea. When you check her PRN medication chart her orders are:
Paracetamol orally, 1g 4/24, last given 2 hours ago.
Oxycodone orally, 5-10 mg 2-4 hourly, last given 5 mg 6 hours ago. Metoclopramide orally/IM10 mg 4/24, last given 8 hours ago.
Bisacodyl Suppository 10mg last given 12 hours ago
Maryanne has stated that she has enormous difficulty in taking pills,especially when she is feeling nauseous.
Q. In consultation with your RN you have decided to administer Oxycodone. You have the oral suspension available which is available 5mg/ml, what volume are you giving?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25