It is important for students to master the skill of Coding using their code books. Once they enter the field, coders are expected to meet certain productivity and quality standards set forth by their employer. For this reason, employers offer the use of technology that will help the coder to be successful. Encoders are tools that provide codes without necessarily needing a book. In addition, encoders provide electronic references for the user’s convenience.
In this scenario, you are working for a physician who would like to incorporate encoder software into his practice. You will do the necessary research to not only provide the physician with essential information, but also provide which encoder you feel is best and why.
For this assignment there will be two parts.
First, you will craft a portfolio based on the research you completed for the physician you work for. This should include a comparison
chart using the template below for 5 different encoders available today. Provide feedback for the following elements: cost (if available), ease of use, and reliability.
To help complete this assignment, please use the following resources:
TruCode – TruCode is a very popular book-based encoder used today.
Optum360 Online Coding Tools – Optum 360 provides web-based tools for Coding, Billing, & Reimbursement
3M is a favorite logic-based encoder for many coders.
Cost (if available)
Ease of Use
Find a Code (AHIMA)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25