Scenario: Sally’s dilemma.
Sally had been diagnosed with motor neurone disease two years ago. It was already well advanced and she could no longer walk.
For a marathon runner, this was cruel indeed. Sally had educated herself about the disease progression and had visited sufferers in the final stages of the illness. What she saw convinced her that she would never allow herself to reach that point.
Sally spent a lot of time thinking about the manner of her own death. She had been accused by some friends as being morbidly preoccupied because she was depressed. A psychiatric consultation ruled this out. Sally was capable of making her own decisions. She didn’t want to give up on life before she had to, but neither did she want to wait until she couldn’t affect the means.
Sally knew that her death would be a solitary act because the law forbade anyone – doctor, nurse or family to be with her.
Reflect on Sally’s situation. There is no right or wrong answer. answer your thoughts on the following questions :
1-Do you think that sally has made the right choice? Identify your reasons.
2-Do you think sally should have access to medical assistance to end her own life (euthanasia)? Explain your reasons.
3-With whom should you discuss ethical issues?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25