Roscoe Brown is a 73-year-old man who recently had a stroke that resulted in left hemiparesis. He was admitted to an acute care hospital where he was diagnosed with a right middle cerebral artery thrombosis. After a course of medication, the thrombosis dissolved and Mr.Brown demonstrated neurological gains. He has been transferred to the rehabilitation unit and has been assigned to your team. He can walk 50 feet with some assistance, his speech is slow and his words are slurred, but his short-term memory is intact. He owns his home and has $75,000 in a savings account that he is saving for a “rainy day.” Just prior to his stroke, your team learned that Mr. Brown was the primary caregiver for his wife, Verna, who has senile dementia. The Browns have no children. Mr. Brown expressed a desire to get home as soon as possible so that he can once again care for his wife.
Discuss websites (about stroke & dementia) you have identified as community resources for Mr. and Mrs. Brown.
Discuss other technologies (i.e. apps, robotic assistance, sensor-based monitoring, etc…) you have identified as resources for Mr. and Mrs. Brown.
Describe models of community-based care management to assist Mr. & Mrs. Brown transition back into their community.
Which other disciplines would you need to collaborate with on Mrs Brown’s behalf?
Relate your perception of clarity about what your role and responsibility are when representing a vulnerable patient. (Are you crystal clear, unsure, or somewhere in between of your role and responsibility when it comes to intervening on behalf of a patient?)
List two ways that you could use to improve clarity about your responsibility.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25