Mary Parker is a 49 year old who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She had a mammogram, and then a biopsy that came back positive for breast cancer. There is lymph node involvement and the tumor is 4cm. She has a family history of her mother, aunt, and older sister all having breast cancer as well. She smokes 1 pack a day and gets minimal exercise. She is seeing the doctor to discuss her options.
1.What risk factors put Mary at risk for breast cancer?
2.What type of surgery would the surgeon suggest for Mary?
3.What other treatments besides surgery could be part of her treatment?
4.What nursing interventions would be important post-surgery?
5.What is Mary’s prognosis with surgery and treatment?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25