Module 9: The Nursing Process in the Community and Community Health Assessment – Chapters 14-15
Briefly describe the three Public Health Practice Models.
List the eight Principles for Public Health Nursing Practice as outlined by the American Nurses Association.
Describe how one applies the nursing process to the community as client.
List several ways to define community.
Of the websites listed in this module, which one was the most helpful and why?
List components from each category of the Community Familiarization (Windshield) Survey
List key components in planning to meet the health needs of the community.
List some ways that the nurse can implement health promotion plans in the community.
What are some ways to measure health promotion improvement success?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25