In the United States, over a million people are living with HIV infection. Another half million have died from AIDS since the beginning of the HIV epidemic. The prevalence of HIV has increased among women, but especially among minority women. A larger proportion of minority women are uninsured when compared with non-minority women. Treatment of HIV has increased the life expectancy of patients. Viral suppression, however, requires greater than 90% adherence to expensive medications for life. Treatment fatigue has been linked to patients dropping out of care. No studies have been published that explore the experience of treatment fatigue from the perspectives of uninsured, minority women with HIV infection. This phenomenological study seeks to explore the lived experience of treatment fatigue in HIV infection among uninsured, minority women.
more information on this particular topic could be gleaned from:
For your discussion this week:
Analyze this paragraph to identify the research topic, problem statement, and purpose of the study.
Discuss why some populations seem to be a greater risk for certain diseases (support with evidence)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25