Aminah Rachedi was recently appointed to a position as a nurse educator at her local community hospital. She had been the staff nurse and a unit educator at a different facility, and this was her first lead role at this hospital. Aminah has just completed her master’s degree in nursing education and is eager to apply her knowledge.
After taking a new position, the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) invites Aminah to discuss the lack of quality and consistency in the existing training of volunteers for the hospital’s volunteer program. The CNO would like Nursing Education to take over the training. Therefore, she charges Aminah with developing a new training course for hospital volunteers. She recognizes that this is a particular challenge because of the diversity of her students. Volunteers range from high school age to senior citizens, with greatly varying levels of education and comfort with technology.
Aminah considers what she knows about learning theories and principles of learning to start planning this training.
Identify at least three issues Aminah has identified that she must consider in planning for this class.
For each issue, identify an appropriate theory or content to guide or support Aminah’s actions (behavioral learning theories and cognitive learning theories).
What steps do you think Aminah should consider, and how will the theories that you selected to support her actions?
Will the suggested plan be successful? Why or why not?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25