During a clinical practice in Nursing Administration, you identified that the junior staff on the ward do not work in harmony with the senior staff. They claim the senior staff members do not perform their responsibilities and are resistant to change to current trends in nursing care; the junior staff also assumed that the seniors’ ways of going about their duties do not meet quality standards hence they would not follow instructions given to them by the senior staff. This caught the attention of the ward in-charge, who decided to organize a workshop on change model, principles of management, teamwork, conflict resolution and quality assurance to the whole team of nurses under her. Using the above clinical case scenario, formulate a report on the following:
1. How would you as a student nurse describe five (5) principles of management according to Henry Fayol to other colleagues on the ward?
2. How would you apply your knowledge in the change process model to get your subordinates to change from their old ways of doing things on the ward as a ward in-charge?
3. Describe what you understand by teamwork among the nurses on the ward as a ward in-charge.
4. Discuss how you would resolve conflicts on the ward as a nurse manager
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25