Emily is a 65 year old woman who has been complaining of continued emotional irritability. Her family describes her as always being “on edge” and neurotic. After several months of exacerbated symptoms, Emily underwent a complete physical examination and was diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism.
1. Emily is having difficulty closing her eyes and has to use artificial tears because her eyes are so dry. What condition does the nurse observe that Emily has that causes this problem?
2. Emily also complains of “feeling like my heart is beating out of my chest.” What does the nurse explain to Emily is causing this feeling?
3. Emily is started with methimazole (Tapazole) for treatment of the hyperparathyroidism. What education does the nurse provide about the medication?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25