1) Meet the Client: Salby County
Salby County is a small county on the western coast of the United States with a population of 30,000 citizens. Registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) are employed in a variety of settings throughout the community and play a vital role in the development and coordination of the county’s emergency plan. The nurses in this county work collaboratively with one another and other healthcare professionals on the Disaster Management team to respond to the community’s needs in the event of a natural disaster or a mass casualty incident.
Planning: Discuss primary intervention in disaster management.
(2) Meet the Client: Sonja Morgan
Sonja Morgan is a 10-year-old girl in the sixth grade. She is well-nourished and enjoys good health. She is physically active and is a member of the basketball squad and swim team. During the annual fall health screening, the school nurse detects a slight curvature in her spine.
Discuss the assessment for Sonja and screening –
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25