For nursing research I have to develop a PICOT question regarding how childhood polio vaccines save lives. I have to come up with P (population or patient) which would be school aged children in the U.S. I ( Intervention/indicator (Variable of Interest) which would be children who have received the Polio vaccine. C (Comparison/control) which would be compared to children who have not received the Polio vaccine. O (Outcome – risk of disease, accuracy of a diagnosis, rate of occurrence of adverse outcome)??? T: (Time – the time it takes for the intervention to achieve an outcome or how long participants are observed)???
Could you review this and let me know if I am on the right track? Maybe lead me in the direction for the outcome and time to factor into my question?
Any help is appreciated.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25