1. Describe the functions of the spleen.
2. Discuss the location and shape of the spleen.
3. What is an accessory spleen, and where is it usually found?
4. Describe the lymph vessels located near the spleen.
5. Name the ligaments attached to the spleen, and explain their significance.
6. What is a wandering spleen?
7. What is the significance of splenic agenesis?
8. What are the two types of splenic congestion, and how do they affect the splenic size?
9. Name the causes for nontraumatic focal defects in the spleen.
10. Name the common benign primary tumors of the spleen.
11. Describe the sonographic appearance of a hamartoma of the spleen.
12. What is the sonographic appearance of a cavernous hemangioma?
13. What is the sonographic appearance of lymphoma?
14. Describe the course of metastases to the spleen.
15. What is the cause for a splenic infarction? Describe the sonographic appearance.
16. Give examples of erythropoietic abnormalities of the spleen and their sonographic findings.
17. What is an example of a granulocytopoietic abnormality of the spleen? Discuss the
18. Discuss the sonographic appearance of lymphopoietic abnormalities and give an example.
19. Discuss the significance and findings in trauma to the spleen.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25