An 83-year-old female who lives with her 84-year-old husband of 63 years has had an ischemic stroke. She has R-sided hemiparesis, dysphagia, and some residual urinary incontinence. Prior to her stroke, she drove as her husband has decreased vision. She was quite active in church and community activities. She is right-handed. She is returning home after rehab and her nurse will be teaching her what equipment is available to help her continue to live in her one-story home.
Please identify what assistive devices/equipment the nurse would recommend and what the nurse would teach her about them.
You may include pictures of the recommended equipment.
Is there any further assessment data nurse would like to have to be able to do?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25