A group of “BSN students approaching your final semester of school” has been asked to provide a report on climate change to inform whether or not the institution (a-academic, b-regional hospital, c-county health department) should add a plan to address climate action into usual operating procedures (a-curriculum, b-patient care protocols, c-community education). Your group is supportive of this step and would welcome the institution acting on your positive recommendation. Your report is an important factor in the decision-making process.
What would be a good Executive Summary of the report (explaining a synopsis that includes a concise statement of the problem/s and overarching recommendation supported by several key points). For each key point clearly state your position, along with justification and current and future consequences if problem addressed versus not addressed.
The following resource – Pulbic Healtlh Writing Guide – may be helpful to consider how to organize the executive summary (page 25).
Click here to access: https://publichealth.charlotte.edu/sites/publichealth.charlotte.edu/files/media/BUSPH_Public-Health-Writing-Guide-PHX-3-27-1.pdf
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25