operating systems and need to help me learn.
The IT department is more than halfway through the completion of the skills gap project. The project stakeholders want to make sure the project deliverables meet their requirements and the goals of the project. The stakeholders are most concerned with the quality of courses, employee usage of courses, the integration with employees annual review HR software, ease of use for managers and the HR department, and the expansion of skills for employees. The stakeholders for the project have asked you to create evaluation criteria that will be used to judge the project at its completion, 3 months into its usage, and 12 months after being launched. You may want to review the case study as you complete this assignment.
Complete the following in a 3½- to 4½-page Microsoft Word document. Use the following template:
Week 5 Measuring Progress and Requirements – Template.docx
Develop a list of 6 to 8 standards or requirements for your project that you will use to evaluate its success.
Write a brief description of each standard or requirement. For example, a requirement might be that 90 percent of employees have logged in to an assigned course within 3 months.
Write an explanation based on the list of standards and requirements on how you will measure progress at its completion, 3 months into its usage, and 12 months after being launched. Discuss why the evaluation requirements change over time. Support your answer with 1 credible source outside of the course materials.
Additionally, as a project comes close to being completed, project management doesnt end. It is always important for each project to end by identifying lessons learned and how those lessons can be used by the organization in the future.
Write a discussion on how to close a project and the value of creating a list of lessons learned. Consider how properly closing out projects can help an organization in the future.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25