social work question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Self -Reflection Log Instructions (Chapters 1 & 2)
A self-reflection log/submission is due for each module. Self-reflection logs require you to reflect upon the information in the chapter and also to reflect upon self. The submission should be a minimum of 3 pages. You will be integrating information from the chapter readings which will enhance professional growth, observational skills, and analytical skills:
Identify and define 3 concepts or ideals that you learned from each chapter. The three concepts can be information that you did not know before reading the chapters (or concepts that you feel are most important). How or why would this new information be important for professional social workers who are working with groups?
Book: Chen, M. & Ryback, C. (2018).Group Leadership Skills: Interpersonal process in group counseling and therapy.2nd edition. Thousand Oaks, CA:Sage Publishing
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25