writing exercise and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
On Being podcast, Silence and the Presence of Everything, which is Krista Tippetts interview with Gordon Hempton
YouTube lecture by Stephanie Paulsell (sustaining practices, etc.) minutes 4:00-18:15
Listen to Tippett/Hempton interview podcast, watch the Stephanie Paulsell YouTube lecture (focus on what she means by the revering eye), and reflect on one of your own experiences of feeling of like you’re profoundly connected to what surrounds you.
NOTE: A good way to think about the revering eye is to contrast it with what it means to look at life with a cynical eye. Also be sure to look up the words “revering” and “reverence”!
Questions to answer:
How do the ideas and insights Paulsell and Hempton work together to express what it means to be grounded (or what it means to feel that you’re located somewhere and that you belong to something that’s bigger and more spacious than you)?
Use at least 3 strategically selected quotations from the resources to help you find a focus and communicate your ideas.
Demonstrate by the breadth and depth of your journal entry that you have engaged all of the assigned resources.
Minimum length = 500 words
Create your own subject title that reflects your emphasis or focus
Use proper punctuation around parenthetical citations
Use adequate white space (break long paragraphs into two or more shorter paragraphs
Do NOT attach a file; I will not read or grade attachments
REMEMBER to respond to the prompt. Good journal entries, like good essays, use information and insights to make a point
Do NOT use these types of titles: your name or the assignment title; a description of the assignment prompt; a generic identifier such as Journal #1; or a creative title that does not relate to the unique emphasis or focus of your work
USE acceptable title such as the following: Love the Zoo and Multiple Points of View (see my introduction in Discussion Board).
Requirements: 500 words
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25