gender studies writing question and need a reference to help me learn.
s we learned in chapter 5, civil rights is
what government needs to intervene to protect citizens from any discrimination.
Historically, our civil rights have been challenged and through the various
court decisions as the Brown v. Board of Education 1954 and the Congressional
legislation such as the Civil Rights Act of 1964 people of diverse backgrounds
have seen some positive changes.
Yet as we look at the current graphs provided in the lecture, we see that even though we made some positive changes we still have economic disparities among Blacks and Latinos.
In your discussion express your thoughts of why Blacks and Latinos have not reached economic prosperity? Please refer to the graphs provided as well as the article “White families have nearly 10 times the net worth of black families. And the gap is growing” By Tracy Jan. You can also use the other documents that I have attached in this discussion as well as the PowerPoint slides 29-31. (10 points)
Make sure to share your feedback to at least one classmate regarding your thoughts on this matter. In your response to student, make sure that you provide supporting reasons for your comment by using data from articles, graphs and Race economics and social status. (5 points)
Requirements: answer all
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25