history writing question and need guidance to help me learn.
file provided below:
THFM-2406-050/HIST-2192-050 HISTORY OF FASHION AND DRESS Written Test #2 March 2023 Instructions Answer ALL questions. Each answer should be 200 500 words long and have at least 2 sources to support it. Use MLA formatting. Read the rubric closely to make sure you have answered each question thoroughly. Questions 1. Explore the effects of politics and political conflict on dress during the French Revolution (1789 1799). How was clothing used to directly express political positions? How did fashions change to reflect this? 2. Describe the sources of information about costume after the 1830 through 1860s (Romantic and Crinoline periods) that provide costume historians with more extensive and accurate information about styles than earlier periods. Compare the strengths and weaknesses of these resources. 3. Who was Paul Poiret? Describe some of the ways he influenced fashion. 4. Describe how jeans went from antiwar protest symbol to a high-fashion item. How could jeans be used to illustrate the bottom-up theory of fashion change?
Rubric (per question) Score Description 5 Fully engaged with the question, covering all points. Within the word limits (200 500 words). Has a clear line of thought. Uses sources to support conclusions. Multiple sources used. Sources are reliable and well formatted. 4 Mostly engaged with the question, covering most points. Mostly within the word limits (150 650 words). Has a mostly clear line of thought. Uses sources to support conclusions. Multiple sources used. Sources are reliable and mostly well formatted. 3 Missed some critical points of the question. Outside of word limits (100 600 words). Line of thought is unclear and/or sources do not support. One source used and/or formatting is unclear. 2 Missed critical point of the question. Well outside of word limits (50 650 words). Line of thought is unclear and/or sources do not support. No sources or very unreliable sources used and/or no formatting 1 Student has not answer question. Answer is well beyond or under word limit. Critical thinking is absent No sources used to support.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25