Language Activities Video
Create a 10-minute video of you modeling appropriate language development activities for both infants and toddlers. The video should be of you directly interacting with a child (if a child is not available feel free to use a stuffed animal in its place). Use as many visuals and props so that the demonstration mirrors a real-life situation as much as possible.
Begin each activity by addressing the following:
Seven aspects of language knowledge (list all that apply)
Indicate which vocabulary words and/or sentence structures will be used.
All materials needed
Choose one activity for an infant and one activity for a toddler.
Sign up for a free account for Slide Presenter by going to https://slidepresenter.com/en/
To familiarize yourself with this program, watch the tutorial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umehvHJ-Coc
Upload your video to YouTube and share the link with your instructor and post the link in the classroom forum by Day 5 of this week so that your peers have the opportunity to observe your video.
You may choose to record yourself talking about each of the three topics OR you may create an informational video. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Nutrition+Definition&Form=R5FD15#view=detail&mid=BB352B47252AA05C6F64BB352B47252AA05C6F64
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25