You are seeing a minor client who has been engaging in premarital sex and has informed you of an unplanned pregnancy. She has relayed she just found out she is pregnant and is 4 weeks along. She is dealing with a plethora of emotions including fear, shame, and guilt. She has not yet told her parents that she is pregnant. She has told her sexual partner and he wants her to get an abortion. She is currently sitting in your office having told you this information and she is in tears.
Do you encounter an ethical dilemma with this scenario? If so, detail the ethical dilemma in this situation. If you don’t encounter an ethical dilemma with this scenario, detail why.
Detail how the social work standards of Confidentiality and the NASW Standards for the Practice of Social Work with Adolescents relate to this scenario.
Answer who is your client in this scenario: the parents of the teen, the teen, or the unborn fetus. List what social work values, principles, or standards led you to this decision. After identifying your client, how you engage all other members (both teens, parents, and unborn fetus)?
How would you the social worker respond to this situation?
Please provide references
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25