You are required to find and watch the video of an endangered language and write a discussion post.
Use this Website to assist you with this discussion topic: http://www.endangeredlanguages.com/ (click on the link to the Endangered Language Map to find where these languages are in the world). This Site will give you a list of endangered languages around the world. Select one of these and then find a video on that language to discuss. The video can be from any source.
Watch the video in its entirety.
You must add the link to the video in your post.
Discuss in your post:
A brief history of that particular language
Where it is located
Why you think it is endangered and what can be done to prevent that language from becoming extinct or is it really important to protect all languages from extinction?
Apply one concept/term from the chapter in your discussion – you could use dead language, mutual intelligibility, specialized language, loanwords, pidgin/creole language, lingua franca, dialect or any other that is appropriate. You can not use endangered language to satisfy this requirement.
Mention something from the video that you find interesting about that language, either in what is said about that language or what you glean.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25