In Judy Brays article “I Want A Wife”
Answer these questions after reading one of those essays in paragraph format using the same guidelines listed above. Be sure to name the article/ author in your topic sentence and indicate that the article uses the exemplification strategy
1.What elements is the writer defining? What is the tone? What is the purpose of the essay?
2. What are some of the points that he or she uses to exemplify his or her claim about the definition of the word as used in the essay.
3. Are these examples supportive of the thesis or weak examples?
4. Do you see any examples of rhetorical/ logical fallacies?
5. Does the writer clearly support the topic by giving examples?
6 Identify transitional devices that the writer used especially those that are identified in your text as being those that can be used for definition.
7. In true Definition writing , the writer is not trying to persuade the reader or argue a point. In this essay, does the writer argue a point or try to persuade the reader? If so, what it the opinion that the reader is presenting?
8.What are some strategies that this professional writer uses that you could possibly incorporate if you wrote a definition essay or paragraph?
9 Use at least one quote to give examples that back up your analysis of this article Use quote marks a lead in phrase and an internal citation.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25