Ripple Effect opener –
The ripple effect or the butterfly effect – a small event can end up causing a much larger and far reaching result.
The name of the Butterfly theory is derived from a hypothetical example of this force in action proposed by the mathematician, Edward Norton Lorenz. Lorenz proposed that even the simple action of a distant butterfly flapping its wings could lead to the formation of a hurricane several weeks later. Although the butterfly effect may appear to be a mysterious and unlikely behavior, it does have real life applications. If you were to place a ball on the top of a small table, where the ball falls to the ground and whether the ball falls at all are all contingent on a number of smaller factors such as the degree of slant of both the table and the ground on which it is placed, or the texture of the ball and table.
In this activity you will be provided with a scenario. From there, it will be your task to creat a story based on that scenario. However, your story must end drastically differently than it begins. Using the idea that one small action can have drastic consequences, you will creat a step by step account of events to creat your story. Each step must have an action, and each action must have a consequence that is presented in the very next step.
Choose ONE scenario and write it one line #1. Then fill in the steps until you reach the result.
A test monkey escapes from a medical facility
Someone put a mysterious note in your backpack
You find out you have inherited one million dollars
You miss your school bus
You see a flash of light outside your bedroom window
Your story should have SIX to EIGHT steps and a RESULT. The steps should in some way logically progress.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25