In stage 3, you will give a reflective paper to compare your autobiographical story of technology with the biographical information about technology you learned from the person you interviewed.
Be sure to include the following in your paper:
An introduction the describes the generational, socioeconomic, and demographic differences between you and the person you interviewed.
Select one of your experiences with technology and one of your interviewee’s experiences that resemble the experiences in the assigned chapters from The Inner Life of Devices for week 8. Identify which chapter from the book you are using and describe similarities and differences between your experience and your interviewee’s.
Select one of your experiences with technology and one of your interviewee’s experiences that resemble the experiences in the assigned chapters from From Curlers to Chainsaws for week 8. Identify which chapter from the book you are using and compare how technology informed your and your interviewee’s generational (Gen X, Gen Z, Boomer, etc.), class, racial, ethnic, cultural, or gender identity.
In your comparisons for #2 and #3, be sure to identify a specific technology and cover important positive or negative impacts of the technology.
Note: The experiences you choose for this paper do not necessarily have to appear in your work from stage 1 and stage 2.
Conclude your paper with a paragraph that conveys your general thoughts about how technology and human experience can shape each other.
Make sure to cite your interview and any other sources you have used, including course learning materials
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25