Marni is the Project Manager at Bank of Montreal. She is responsible for leading a very important and time sensitive project to notify customers of increases to the fees on their bank accounts. Legally, customers need to be notified of fee changes 30 days prior to the changes coming into effect.
A letter will be sent to customers shortly to provide the details of the fee changes. Once the letters are approved, they will need to be printed and then the envelopes need to be addressed, stuffed with the letters and mailed.
There are a number of stakeholders that need to review and approve the letters before printing. 2 of the key stakeholders are taking too long to review the letters and although they were given 2 days to review the content, it took them more than 4 days to return their feedback. And, the feedback had many requested changes to the wording in the letter. The agency now has to figure out how to implement all of the changes while ensuring the letters get to customers 30 days prior to the fee increases.
1. If you had a chance to see the Project Charter, what do you think the project manager has identified as the Driver for this project?
2. What are 2 important Risks to a project such as this one that may have been identified in the Project Charter?
3. Using the elements of the triple constraint, explain how the project will be impacted given the issues that it is facing.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25