This week, you spent some time reflecting on persuasion in your everyday life. But why is persuasion so important? Let us think about that a little bit in this assignment.
Now that you have spent some time writing down some potential issues for your project, it is time to narrow the focus.
Part One: After exploring the library databases and reviewing your brainstorming activity, select two potential issues that are related to your career or degree. Again, ensure that you are selecting and writing about two different issues. Each section should be written as a fully developed, 5-8 sentence paragraph.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Identify two arguable sides about your first issue related to your career or degree field.
Identify two arguable sides about your second issue related to your career or degree field.
Part Two: After exploring both sides of each issue, choose one to write about in your final persuasive essay.
Specifically, you must also address the following rubric criteria:
Choose a side that you might argue.
Identify why your topic would be meaningful to your audience (people connected to your career or degree field).
Field/degree: Medical field/ pharmacy
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25