Please help me write a reflection reflecting on an experience writing your auto-ethnographic narrative.
In it, please reflect on a few of the below bullet points: like
How your ideas about this project developed over the three-week drafting process;
What you learned about drafting;
About how narratives function;
About using rhetoric (including Kairos, i.e., the timing, placement and pacing of content and evidence);
About strong paragraphing;
Creating narrative balance;
Using narration, description, scenes and dialogue;
What to include in a narrative ending, and how not to “conclude prematurely”;
Writing with a purpose;
Writing for both a targeted or intended audiences, as well as for an invoked audience;
What the peer review process was like for you, and;
What you learned about yourself as both a person and as a beginning college writer.
Please help me Start with a brief free-write, or with a listing or mapping exerciseon paper, so that your pre-writing remains in your your notebook dated with today’s date. After you have written, listed, or mapped your experiences with the above bullet-pointed list, choose what you wish to discuss and develop paragraphs. When you have a few paragraphs developed, figure out an order, as well as how to get us “into” the story of you writing a narrative, and how to conclude.
so I can have a better idea
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25