Working with one of the Op Eds https://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/2022/06/01/canadas-exploitation-of-punjabi-international-students-is-history-repeating-itself.html , and applying the https://www.theopedproject.org/resources as well as the general rhetorical principles of ethos, pathos and logos, please take the following steps to deconstruct the author’s writing:
1. Read the piece. Take some time to think about how it made you feel.
2. After you finish, analyze the piece and Identify the main structural components outlined by https://www.theopedproject.org (e.g. lede, thesis, argument, supporting points, “to be sure” section, and conclusion) and the main rhetorical devices of ethos, pathos & logos.
3. After identifying the main structural components (or while you are identifying them), also consider the relative mix of techniques that the author/director applies to connect with readers in making a persuasive argument.
How do they grab the audience’s attention? Where and how do they own their expertise (ethos)? How do they back-up what they say with facts and figures (logos)? Is their writing and use of visuals current, attention-getting and valuable to the audience (elements of pathos)? Do they repeat some elements to achieve certain communication tasks (e.g. anecdotes or metaphors)? Do you think this piece achieves their desired objective?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25