Read the following three (3) articles on the topic of mindfulness and answer the accompanying questions.
Purser, R. (2019, June 14). The mindfulness conspiracy. The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/jun/14/the-mindfulness-conspiracy-capitalist-spirituality
Powell, A. (2018, April 9). When science meets mindfulness. The Harvard Gazette. https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2018/04/harvard-researchers-study-how-mindfulness-may-change-the-brain-in-depressed-patients/
Maher, C. (2021). The benefits of mindfulness for university students. Building Healthy Academic Communities Journal, 5(1), 42-57. https://doi.org/10.18061/bhac.v5i1.7735
For each resource, state what type of article it is (e.g. newspaper, scholarly/academic).
Explain the main ideas presented in each article. Are the ideas covered in the articles different or similar?
Do you agree with one article more than the others? If yes, which one and why?
Do these articles use other resources to explain and support their research and/or ideas? Find one example from each article.
For each article, do you consider the author(s) to be an expert(s) in their field? Why or why not?
What do you think is missing from these articles (i.e. more research is required, different perspectives on the topic are required)?
Do you feel that you know more about mindfulness after reading these articles? Why or why not?
What types of sources would you consult if you were to conduct more research on the topic of mindfulness? Why would you consult these specific sources?
Write one research question not answered in any of the three (3) articles that could lead to further study on the topic of mindfulness.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25