Respond to one question below by the fourth day of the academic week at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. Respond to two student posts by the last day of the academic week at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. Read the discussion guidelines for further details.
Discuss the methodological challenges of studying Ancient and Medieval African history. How are commonly used terms potentially problematic in studying Africa?
What characteristics were shared by the Western Sudanic states? How did their location impact their economic development, religion, and scholastic contributions?
How did the ruling classes of Great Zimbabwe generate wealth and demonstrate their status?
Describe the urban style of Swahili city-states in East Africa. In what ways are oral traditions, such as the one about Kilwa Kisiwani, important to Swahili identity?
Compare and contrast the Aztec and Inca civilizations. In what ways were they similar? How were they different?
What traits did the Mound Builder cultures of North America share? How did they differ from the cultures that developed in the American Southwest? How were cultures of the North American West able to overcome limited rainfall?
How does the article on rice farming overcome some of the methodological problems of studying African history? Cite examples from the reading to support your answer.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25