Step 1: Choose a topic for your debate. Brainstorm with your peers and teacher to decide on a topic. Step 2: Prepare for your debates. a) Determine who will be the moderator, who will be affirmative, and who will be negative. Keep in mind that debaters often argue for positions they do not personally support. b) Gather your own ideas about your topic. c) Conduct research to gather evidence that supports your ideas. d) Keep notes as you prepare to access your ideas and supporting evidence during the debate. Step 3: Engage in a debate. a) Ask your teacher for guidance about how long to spend on each section of the debate. Keep track of time to make sure both participants have time to speak. b) The affirmative side should begin by making a claim in which the position is explained. Remember to support ideas with evidence. Then, the negative will ask questions and then make a claim. Take notes to remember issues you want to address later in the debate. c) The affirmative should then ask questions and present a rebuttal highlighting possible weaknesses in the negative’s argument. d) The negative should then present a rebuttal highlighting possible weaknesses in the affirmative’s argument. e) Conclude by allowing the affirmative to give a final rebuttal. Step 4: Write to evaluate the debate. a) Use your notes from the debate to complete the debate evaluation. Be sure to write in complete sentences and use appropriate grammar. b) When you have completed your assignment, return to the Virtual Classroom and use the “Browse for file” option to locate and submit your assignment. Congratulations! You have completed a debate
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25