Read 102-161 in Watson, Bread and Roses. Answer the questions below with sufficient detail to demonstrate deep engagement with the reading.
After it was discovered that the dynamite had been planted by people opposed to the strike, some people argued that the rioting had also been committed by agent provocateurs (ie not strikers but people trying to discredit the strikers). What evidence is there for this theory?
Describe the economic inequality that existed in the United States at the time of the strike. Mill owners claimed they couldn’t pay workers more, but what level of profits were the mills making and for whom?
What kind of financial support did the strikers receive from outside of Lawrence?
What was the children’s exodus? What do you think about that tactic?
What was the role of women in the strike?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25