Administer the Gentry’s Spelling Assessment “Monster Test” Download “Monster Test”to one student (ages 4-8).
Engage the student in a conversation, and then have the student write you a story about something. Be creative in generating the ideas.
Analyze the student’s results on the Monster Test according to Gentry’s guidelines. Then, take the writing sample from the story and see if you observe the same level of spelling within it as you did in the results of the student’s Monster Test.
Analyze the semantics and syntax of the writing sample.
Write up your analysis. Be sure to include the child’s age and grade, spelling stage on Gentry’s assessment and similar results you observed in written sample.
Include a copy of the student’s spelling test and the story.
Upload your finished paper here.
Design a handout or a meeting presentation (PowerPoint) for parents that explains the developmental philosophy and sequence of a young child’s writing. What do parents need to know? What activities can they use to help develop their child’s writing development? Use the Glover text as a reference while you cre//ate this presentation. The presentation should include a minimum of 10 slides (including an introductory and works cited slides).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25